NTLM Auth Problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Apr 24 16:56:02 CEST 2012

Ali Majdzadeh wrote:
> Yes I did. I also read rlm_mschap sources and dependent libraries.
>
> May lead me which section explain this function?

  We did.

  The RFC's are clear.  The source code in rlm_mschap is clear.

  This list is about FreeRADIUS.  It is *not* the place to learn how
MS-CHAP works.  We're being nice by explaining it to you.  You're being
rude by ignoring our explanation, and asking the same question again.

  If you keep asking questions we've already answered, you will be
unsubscribed and banned.