[EAP-TLS Windows 7] Problem with chain certificate on the client side

Alberto Martínez alberto_martinez at deusto.es
Wed Apr 25 11:57:36 CEST 2012

> As soon as I delete Sub2 CA (that is, the CA certificate of the certificate
> authority which issued client's certificate) I am able to connect
> successfully.

Does FR know this Sub2 CA? i.e: is CA certificate chain file referenced in
eap.conf?
If not, try to concatenate certificate authority files into a file.

#  If CA_file (below) is not used, then the
#  certificate_file below MUST include not
#  only the server certificate, but ALSO all
#  of the CA certificates used to sign the
#  server certificate.
certificate_file = ${certdir}/{certificate authority chain file}