user(name) and EAP-TLS

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Aug 4 18:51:31 CEST 2012

Klaus Klein wrote:
> But maybe I should have been a bit more precise in my first email.
> The final (first) productive installation should protect the access to
> my private WLAN with 3+ APs and 10+ clients.

  Implying that FreeRADIUS doesn't "protect access" is rude.

  You were the one who set up EAP-TLS.  EAP-TLS means "allow anyone who
has a signed client cert".  You signed a client cert, and gave it to a
client.  You were told this is how EAP-TLS works.

  You only have yourself to blame.

  I already explained how the server worked.  Rather than believe it,
you argue, and start insulting us.

  Stop it, or you will be unsubscribed and banned.