user(name) and EAP-TLS

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Aug 7 10:44:50 CEST 2012

Klaus Klein wrote:
> With that experience I would have expected some more seniority and not
> being offended by the word 'should'.

  It seems you misunderstood me.  That's not a surprise.

  My 13+ years of experience show that certain statements are made ONLY
by people who are trying to be offensive.  I respond to those statements
with a warning: behave, or get banned.

> If that is how you want to be seen on this list, its up to you.

  Again, you misunderstand me entirely.

  My role on this list is to moderate offensive behavior.  I also
moderate people who waste everyone's time.  The recent policy has been
to warn people.  If their behavior continues, they get banned.

  That is EXPLICITLY my position.

  I'm trying to make you understand that, and clearly failing.