Radius copy accounting

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 11:48:29 CEST 2012

Hi,
> Yes Thanks But I tried to force in preacct with update reply { Realm +=
> "%{Realm}" } but still no attribute realm in the packet proxied to other
> radius?

..and you were already told that 'Realm' is an internal attribute - you need to define
your own attribute...or borrow another that isnt of concern - and then assign that eg

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=FreeRadius+radrelay+proxying+the+Realm+attribute+to+the+home_server&l=1

please ask your site admins to stop blocking access to Google.

see the first answer to this very same question - given by Matthew

alan