Framed-Protocol PPP question

Jonas Fornander support at netwood.net
Fri Aug 17 20:34:50 CEST 2012

So if I understand this correctly, the users file is processed and when it
reaches line 172, there is a match and since no Fall-Through is set, it
stops processing the rest of the file so it actually never reaches the
username entry?

Is my choices to either comment out the DEFAULT entries or add the usernames
to the top of the file?

//jonas

Jonas Fornander wrote:
> The only thing I changed in the users file was when I added the user
> at the end.

$ man users

  The file is processed top to bottom.  See the FAQ for an example of how to
configure a user.

> BTW, I really appreciate your help, Alan.

  It's what I do.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See