MOTP-AS + Freeradius startup problem

Бедняков Алексей ch3sh1r at ya.ru
Tue Aug 21 17:28:04 CEST 2012

Thanks for interesting info, John. Seems that I must be ashamed for inaccurate statements.

I'm trying to configure FreeRadius to use MOTP-AS, which is a set of PHP scripts and SQL database.

I haven't spoke of unix enviroment, I've spoke about this, FreeRadius run-time variables. Or, if more precisely, about %{Packet-Src-IP-Address}. This variable presented in /var/log/radius/radius.log, which apparently has been accepted for apache log. There %{Packet-Src-IP-Address} variable requested by /var/www/html/radius-client.php script (this script takes clients IP and searches for this client secret word in sql database), but this script works as I demonstrated in my last post.

So, can %{Packet-Src-IP-Address} be handled differently in "debug" and "service" modes and cause problems in FreeRADIUS work?