Best way to cope with multiple SSIDs and MAC auth

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 11:24:09 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 10:45:43PM +0100, Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer wrote:
> Just an update : I do see something on the IOS interface :
> RADIUS:  AAA Unsupported Attr: ssid              [263] 8
> *May 17 16:47:01.236: RADIUS:   52 53 48 5F 57 69                                [RSH_Wi]
> I didn't notice it as it's above the actual sent attribute section. The attribute doesn't make it through to the radius server.
> Anyone any ideas?

Add

  radius-server vsa send authentication

to your AP config.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>