dictionary.mikrotik patch

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Wed Aug 22 19:21:58 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 07:56:37PM +0000, Scott Lambert wrote:
> Add Mikrotik  attributes 16 - 22.
>
> http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:RADIUS_Client#MikroTik_Specific_RADIUS_Attribute_Numeric_Values

Hmm, I looked at the git master branch before submitting this patch.
Today I looked to see if it had been committed, no, and also looked
at the 2.1.x branch.  These changes were committed to the 2.1.x
branch 6 months ago, Feb 27, 2012.

https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/commits/v2.1.x/share/dictionary.mikrotik

So I guess it just needs to be merged up to the master branch.  I
should have checked more closely the first time.

lambert at lambertfam.org