$INCLUDE ignored by freeradius

Krzysztof Grobelak kgrobelak at airspeed.ie
Thu Aug 23 12:11:57 CEST 2012

On 23/08/12 10:51, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> On 23 Aug 2012, at 10:41, "Krzysztof Grobelak" <kgrobelak at airspeed.ie> wrote:
>
>> Hello and thanks for assistance.
>>
>> I just compiled freeRadius with those debug entries and the radiusd -X now shows:
>>
>> Module: Instantiating module "files" from file /usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/files
>>   files {
>>     usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/users"
>>     acctusersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users"
>>     preproxy_usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/preproxy_users"
>>     compat = "no"
>>   }
>> reading pairlist file /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
>> reading pairlist file /usr/local/etc/raddb/
>> reading pairlist file /usr/local/etc/raddb/
> What are those ^ - That's weird - why is it just the path and not the filename - do you have two include statements?
Yes, it does not look right. Each of those corresponds to an extra
$INCLUDE in the main users file.

I recompiled the freeRadius with the extra debug lines on my live server
and its printing the filename correctly.

Thanks,
Kris

http://www.livelinx.tv/
NEW! See our Ka Uplink Van at IBC in Amsterdam; Stand OE 117, September 7-11, 2012