rlm_radutmp Logout entry for NAS has wrong ID

Robertson, Joshua A. J2Robert at odu.edu
Wed Aug 29 22:32:03 CEST 2012

I recently setup two FreeRADIUS servers and have them set as primary/secondary on Cisco WiSM2 wireless controllers.  On one of the two FreeRADIUS servers everything's going great and I see the logins flying by in the logs, however on the other FreeRADIUS server I keep seeing the following in the logs:

rlm_radutmp: Logout entry for NAS <wireless controller name> port 13 has wrong ID

I checked the list and I saw others posting about this error, but no concrete fixes.  Any ideas on a resolution?  Thanks.

Josh Robertson
Network Systems Senior Engineer
Old Dominion University
Office of Computing & Communications Services
j2robert at odu.edu<mailto:j2robert at odu.edu>
http://occs.odu.edu/