rlm_radutmp Logout entry for NAS has wrong ID

Robertson, Joshua A. J2Robert at odu.edu
Thu Aug 30 15:28:38 CEST 2012

But if it were a problem with the NAS shouldn't I be seeing it on both FreeRADIUS boxes?  I have the same NAS hitting both servers but I'm only seeing the errors logged on one of them...

Josh Robertson
Network Systems Senior Engineer
Old Dominion University
Office of Computing & Communications Services
(757)683-5046
j2robert at odu.edu
http://occs.odu.edu/