FreeRadius authentication problems

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 12:44:22 CET 2012

Hi,

>    Found Auth-Type = Accept
>    Auth-Type = Accept, accepting the user

RADIUS all okay

>    I followed the plain mac auth guide to get this far, and the system sort
>    of works, but not quite. So the configs must be out of whack somehow, but
>    since radius doesn't give any debug info when I get booted out of the
>    network I'm at loss here. Any help?

why would it (give you any info) - its done its job, authenticating your system
as required. your problem is on your controller - what else o you have to send
to the Ruckus along with the access-aceppt. do you also need to send other stuff?

is the problem some nice L2/L3 network issue - such as the network you are dropping
the client onto doesnt exist in the controller...or there is no routing for it
or no DHCP available to the client?

not a RADIUS problem

alan