Redundant Freeradius

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Dec 3 13:05:49 CET 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM, fknet <ffkammer at conchalnet.com.br> wrote:
> Thanks Fajar!
>
> I'm not an expertise, but I know how to work with a database, I've done this
> for some years.
>
> My doubt is about the replication of radacct specifically.

If you're familiar with master-master replication, and know how to
work around duplicate unique key (e.g. with mysql's "INSERT .. on
DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE ...", ignoring selective replication errors,
etc.), then you should be good to go. Otherwise, hire someone who
does, or do lots of experiments until you're satisfied with the
result.

--
Fajar