share variables in perl script (rlm_perl)

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 16:31:58 CET 2012

On 12/04/2012 09:30 AM, laurent.feron at free.fr wrote:
> Hello, thanks for your respond. I tried memcached as suggested by John Denins. Seems working very well.
> i thought of Redis, if memcached does not satisfied me (i don't see), Redis could be an option.
> In term of security, i have to be sure that information in memcached can be secured, and not public.

The simplest and most secure way to secure memcached is by using unix
sockets if your memcached instance is running on the same machine as
your memcache clients (e.g. radiusd). The memcache data won't be
accessible remotely because memcached is not listening on an inet
socket. Use appropriate ownership and permissions on the socket file.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/