ldap eDir support in master branch

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Thu Dec 6 18:15:35 CET 2012

On 06.12.2012 17:45, Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that I have my packages, i've started deploying FR3 for our eduroam
> federation.
>
> And I just saw that the eDir support is gone. now my question is :
> 1. is it abandoned ?
> 2. is it not yet ported to the new rlm_ldap code ?

Nevermind my question, just saw AlanD message on the devel list.

Well looks like i'll go nowhere whilst eDir support is not present :/

I might try to port at least the authentication against the central
password to the new module, this is all I need.

And if some one needs it, I can provide a working eDirectory server for
testing purpose.

Olivier

--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org