freeradius query on password encryption and decryption

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 20 13:00:13 CET 2012

Yashaswini Sathyanarayana wrote:
> Every time I am sending a message from seagull to freeradius ,it is decode the password differently. I am also getting the following error in Radius debug mode .
> WARNING: Unprintable characters in the password.  Double-check the shared secret on the server and the NAS!

  Perhaps you could try READING that message, and FOLLOWING THE
INSTRUCTIONS.

> I have tried searching on Google but didn't find much to resolve this . please help .

  Because it's better to read random web pages on the net, than to read
the messages you're posting to this list.

  Right?

  What part of that message is unclear?  Have you tried following the
instructions?  Or is it a complete mystery?