Kerberos - Radius does not get password

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Dec 28 23:41:48 CET 2012

Hmm, having run FR with AD authentication using winbindd and samba for many many years I am interested in what problems with those daemons you were having ... why need the frequent restarts etc.  eduroam certainly wouldn't have had the high take-up we've seen in eg Europe if all sites had to reengineer their backend authentication and couldn't use PEAP/MSCHAPv2

alan

--
This smartphone uses free WiFi around the world with eduroam, now that's what I call smart.