Freeradius Attribute For HotSpot Users

Prabhpal S. Mavi prabhpal at digital-infotech.net
Sun Dec 30 12:34:22 CET 2012

Dear List Members,

i have working setup of FreeRadius 2x (freeradius-2.1.12-4.el6_3.x86_64)
including "rlm_sqlcounter" (Max-Daily-Session). User are logged off
alright when "Max Session Timeout" is reached. But users can re login to
gain access.

The username and passwords are for hotspot. We do not want the username
and password to work again once it has been used.

For example: prepaid voucher (MySQL username & password) has 1 hour
access. User should be able to use sum of one hour, either continuously
once they are logged in or in parts (30min today & 30min tomorrow so on)
username &
password must never work for more than 1 hour to access our network.

i am bit confuse attribute to use, i would grateful if someone can advice
the correct attribute to use for the purpose.

Thanks