Problems sending session-timeout

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Thu Feb 2 09:13:06 CET 2012

Hi again,

I don't know why my FreeRADIUS server doesn't send session-timeout and
another attributes like radius-location-name or radius-location-id (all in
Mikrotik NAS). In FreeRADIUS older versions, I think that this attributes
were sent automatically with the dictionary activation.

Anybody can tell me how could I do to send all attributes automatically
without adding one per one in counter.sql file?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Toni.