Problems sending session-timeout

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Fri Feb 3 13:54:51 CET 2012

I think that I have not explained very well.

I disagree Alan Dekok. Sorry if you think that I'm talking about my
implementation, but I think that is correct to explain (or at least try)
what happen in my case. I think that another users could have these
problems. Or if you configure some service and it works fine, but something
you don't know how works, what would you do?

I'm using Mikrotik's field names, sorry. So I would like to know why if
FreeRADIUS reads from radgroupcheck an attribute, it is not compared with
NAS' attibute. In my case, I have configured in Mikrotik a location name
that in radgroupcheck is WISPr-Location-Name, why these values were not
compared? And another problem that I'm having is that when user login seems
that NAS (Mikrotik in my case) does nor receive session time left
(Session-Timeout). Why? Have I to configure something? I have added
dictionary. Any idea?

Thanks.

Toni.