Auth Problem

Fazal Ahmed Malik fam at solacetel.com
Fri Feb 3 17:01:21 CET 2012

Dear List,

I have been using Freeradius for couple of years. Freeradius is installed on
FreeBSD with mpd. All is working fine with Mac based Calling-station. I have
problem with one username. With that particular user nothing works I mean he
can bypass password, expiration and calling-station. Rest all users denied
access if their expiration date reached or accessing from un authorized MAC.
I am unable to control that particular user. Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Fazal Ahmed Malik