More than one client

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Feb 6 12:05:09 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Miha Zoubek <miha at softnet.si> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a few information. We have to softswtichs, both are working with
> freeradius perfectly.

Do you mean "two" softswtiches? Taking time to double-check what you
write can help others understand your needs better.

> There is no problem to use to different clinets (softswitchs) to use one
> freeradious server. Problem is that softswitchs would need a different
> dialup.conf (for sql entry) and different default configuration for
> different AVP packets.

I find it hard to understand what you meant there. Did you mean:
- you want two softswitches to use one freeradius
- each softswitch requires a different sql query

is that correct?

> How to set to different dialup.conf and defult configuration?

If you use FR2 (you should), see unlang:
http://freeradius.org/radiusd/man/unlang.html

Create two different instances of sql, each with its own dialup.conf.
Then check for a unique attribute that the NAS sends (e.g.
NAS-IP-Address) in authorize and accounting section (and whatever
other sections you use).

--
Fajar