Sample Radius Accounting Data

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Thu Feb 9 01:33:21 CET 2012

I'm trying to find some sample accounting data from freeradius,
preferably in a mysql database to run some test analyses on.  I'm
considdering using Freeradius + Mysql accounting in my environment, and
don't have the infrastructure to generate test data, and would like to
analyze some to see what useful metrics I can actually extract from it.
If anyone here knows of some good sample data online (my searches have
turned up nothing) or is willing to provide some in the form of a
sanitized mysql dump, I'd much appreciate it and I'm sure others might
as well :)
Thanks in advance!