Freeradius GUI admin tool for SQL user entries?

Peter Moreton Peter.Moreton at cbi.org.uk
Fri Feb 10 16:53:19 CET 2012

Having got a working FREERADIUS + MySQL setup working, with usernames and MD5 password hashes being held in the radcheck SQL table. Now, I'm wondering if there is any neat, GUI admin tool to allow our sysadmins to be able to add users, update passwords etc with have to key sql statements?
Thanks, Peter

The CBI's (Confederation of British Industry's) registered address is:
Centre Point, 103 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DU
Company number: RC000139