Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 82, Issue 52

Peter Moreton Peter.Moreton at cbi.org.uk
Fri Feb 17 12:17:25 CET 2012

Matthew, thanks for your replies, I think you are right inasmuch as I should create a web portal as you described:

  1/ Users visit site, enter username (e-mail address), current pin & new pin to change their pin number. System emails confirmation of PIN change.

  2/ If they can't remember their pin, or it's never been set before,  they go to site, click on "remind me of my pin", and the system
  e-mails it to them. If they have not got one, it generates it, and  then sends it.

Perfect! - that's the spec I'll work to... now I've just gotta learn a whole heap of linuxy-stuff! (*So* much more interesting to work with than Windows tho, and reminds me somehow, of the fun days of OpenVMS)

Peter Moreton

The CBI's (Confederation of British Industry's) registered address is:
Centre Point, 103 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DU
Company number: RC000139