FreeRadius to authenticate DHCP Requests with Option82

Marinko Tarlać mangia81 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:24:46 CET 2012

Hi

Can you tell me something about performances?

I'm using Mtik as NAS for PPPoE users and 500-600 online users per
server is optimum according to my experiences (Quad core server, 2GB
RAM,...).

ISC DHCP works very well for >6000 users and the same number of cable
modems but I'm not sure is Mtik capable for something like that...

ISC problem is database integration which won't be added in the next 150
years... :)