my chili (Proxy) cannot accept Colubris-AVPair := "max-input-rate/max-output-rate to control bandwidth i can accept only WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down

Chatchada A. chatchada.a at touchtechnologies.co.th
Thu Feb 23 18:08:03 CET 2012

I was set up the chili (Proxy) connected to the radius and then it was
attribute   Colubris-AVPair := "max-input-rate=4096" and Colubris-AVPair +=
"max-output-rate=4096" so I cannot control bandwidth because my proxy accept
only WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down.
How to modify it.

The reason why radius return attribute Colubris-AVPair because it has to
support colubris gateway.   please help to advise how control bandwidth with
this attribute "Colubris-AVPair := "max-input-rate=4096" and
max-output-rate=4096 ".

Thk

CHATCHADA  APICHASUTTHAKUL
ªÑª®Ò  ÍÀÔªÒÊØ·¸Ò¡ØÅ
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
TEL +66 (0) 8-9529 - 4111
EMAIL : CHATCHADA.A at TOUCHTECHNOLOGIES.CO.TH

TOUCH  TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.
296 KSP TOWER FL.3 PRARAM9 RD, HUAI KHWANG, BANGKOK 10310 THAILAND.
WWW.TOUCHTECHNOLOGIES.CO.TH