Configuring freeradius for MACsec

Matija Levec Matija.Levec at astec.si
Thu Feb 23 21:43:05 CET 2012

Frankly I have no idea. If I understand correctly EAP-Key-Name / MSK value should be generated somewhere along EAP process when using EAP-TLS or PEAP... I'm also aware that there are very few  radius servers that already support that. I was only hoping that FR is one of them. ;)

Kind regards,
Matija Levec

On 23/02/12 16:26, Matija Levec wrote:

> What should be configured for radius to also send EAP-Key-Name AVP?

AFAIK that is not implemented yet.

I've only skimmed them, but AFAIK most AAA servers and EAP methods don't
generate EAP-Key-Name yet. I'm not sure what the correct value for this
attribute would even *be*. Do you know?
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html