Freeradius multiple account records per login

ivaylosp ivaylosp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:56:17 CET 2012

Hi there,

My RADIUS server hard drive recently crashed and i had to reinstall
everything from scratch. I got everything working but now every time a user
logs in i get 3 sessions registered in the accounting table. I remember this
being a networking issue of some sort but i can not remember or find any
record of what could cause this behavior. Currently my server IP for binding
is set to *:

listen {
	ipaddr = *
	port = 1812
	type = auth
}
listen {
	ipaddr = *
	port = 1813
	type = acct
}

Does anyone know the reason for this behavior?

Regards,

Ivaylo Petkov