freerqdisu2 and peap-eap-tls

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 14:01:30 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:24:33AM +0100, Riccardo Veraldi wrote:
> I am considering if it is worth to use PEAP with eap-tls in the
> inner tunnel, so peap-eap-tls.

It works, although there's not generally good reasons for doing so
as EAP-TLS should be good enough. Main reason is probably to
enable use of SoH.

> is there someone who tryed this method with freeradius2 ?
> is this supported ?

I did it a few weeks ago, and wrote up the reasons for it, and
examples.

http://q.asd.me.uk/pet

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>