Freeradius with EAP-SIM

Ronaldo Afonso ronaldo.afonso at vexcorp.com
Tue Jan 3 19:24:13 CET 2012

  Alan,

  Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

  "radeapclient" should start the AAA conversation sending the
"Access-Request" to the Radius server, right?

  What I have described is that my radeapclient, instead of sending an
"Access-Request", is WAITING for some "response" from the server. Does it
make sense?

  Just remember that I'm trying to "simulate" an EAP-SIM authentication
with FreeRadius. I don't have a real SS7 Proxy or SIM authentication
server, ok?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ronaldo Afonso