freeradius+openvpn disconnect user from radius

Alexandre Chapellon a.chapellon at horoa.net
Wed Jan 4 13:49:39 CET 2012

pptp does it very well (at least poptop does). Never tried with L2TP
itself but I know ppp sessions inside L2TP tunnels works as expected...
but that inly pppd works ok with session-timeout.

Regards.

--
<http://www.horoa.net>

Alexandre Chapellon

Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz <http://www.twitter.com/alxgomz>