Using FreeRadius to override VLAN Assignment

Brian Julin BJulin at clarku.edu
Wed Jan 4 17:49:03 CET 2012

The first order of business would be to freeradius in debug mode, or launch an eapol_test client against it, and look to see whether the attribute is being sent.  If you do not know whether the attribute is being sent, you cannot determine whether it is the AP or the freeradius server that needs fixing.