Next release of the server?

Brian Julin BJulin at clarku.edu
Wed Jan 4 19:22:25 CET 2012

Add to this, IIRC there are some differences (regressions?) in regexp support in some ancillary files (e.g. users) and a minor dictionary entry glitch that need to be worked around to use 3.0 in a 2.x config tree.  I managed to "future proof" most of my configs already by installing 3.0 in a separate directory and running/debugging with "-d /etc/raddb -n confname.conf -fxx -l stdout" and fixing anything that broke.  It wasn't too hard in my case. YMMV.