SQL Statement in users file

McSparin, Joe jmcsparin at hillcountrymemorial.org
Thu Jan 5 18:56:44 CET 2012

Does anyone know if there is a way in the users file to set the
Tunnel-Private-Group-id = "some_default_vlan" if the following sql
statement comes back blank.

DEFAULT         Auth-Type = "ntlm_auth"
                Tunnel-Type = "VLAN",
                Tunnel-Medium-Type = "IEEE-802",
                Tunnel-Private-Group-id = "%{sql:SELECT
radius.vlans.assigned_vl
an FROM radius.vlans WHERE radius.vlans.device_mac =
'%{Calling-Station-Id}'}"

Joseph R. McSparin
Network Administrator
Hill Country Memorial Hospital