Samba + Radius

Szilard Gyorgy szilard at projects-abroad.net
Mon Jan 9 16:30:51 CET 2012

Hi

I have one group of samba servers what I try to configure to auth. the windows 7 workstations using one central radius server.
I found documentation about how to make other way around - like radius to use samba or krb database, but I don't want that – (In the next stage this radius server will be used by other network equipment too - so I don’t want my Cisco router to use samba database for auth :) )
Is any way how can I configure my samba servers to use one radius auth server ?

Thank You,
Szilard Gyorgy