impossible to be authenticated

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 14:26:23 CET 2012

On 01/17/2012 03:16 AM, ousmane sanogo wrote:
> Listening on authentication address * port 1812
> Listening on accounting address * port 1813
> Listening on authentication address 127.0.0.1 port 18120 as server
> inner-tunnel
> Listening on proxy address * port 1814
> Ready to process requests.

I assume you did try to authenticate, if so then the answer is above
because the server did not report any attempts to connect to it after
reporting it was ready to process requests. Bottom line is you're not
communicating with the server, you need to fix that. First place to look
is your firewall settings. Please do not post anything else until the
server is showing it has received and processed a request. We can help
you with radius, but we can't fix your network.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/