Blackberry disabled server certificates query

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 15:26:26 CET 2012

Hi,

>   The reason it's failing is probably because you didn't put the correct
> certificate on the blackberry.  You need to do that.  See my EAP guide:

like others we have mixes results with blackberrys - not sure if its related
to particular handsets on the same carrier - i dont get that close to the
1st level support when they're looking at them.....but we do seem to have
more cases recently with the latest blackberry curve.  nasty devices.  i might
get hold of one to see if i can squeeze it until it screams and tells me whats
wrong  ;-)

alan