No authenticate method (Auth-Type) found for the request

Harish Mandowara harishm at cdac.in
Tue Jan 24 12:48:42 CET 2012

Thank you alan,

 I want to use PEAP-MSCHAP. So that i did change in eap.conf. I did not
change in raddb/sites-enabled. Even in radiusd.conf, its there.

but its giving right now

 Module: Linked to module rlm_eap
 Module: Instantiating module "eap" from file
/usr/local/etc/raddb/eap.conf
  eap {
	default_eap_type = "peap"
	timer_expire = 60
	ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
	cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
	max_sessions = 4096
  }
 Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_md5
 Module: Instantiating eap-md5
 Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_leap
 Module: Instantiating eap-leap
 Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_gtc
 Module: Instantiating eap-gtc
   gtc {
	challenge = "Password: "
	auth_type = "PAP"
   }
Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.
 Module: Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_mschapv2
 Module: Instantiating eap-mschapv2
   mschapv2 {
	with_ntdomain_hack = no
	send_error = no
   }
rlm_eap: No such sub-type for default EAP type peap
/usr/local/etc/raddb/eap.conf[17]: Instantiation failed for module "eap"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[310]: Failed to load module
"eap".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[252]: Errors parsing
authenticate section.

I already install all openssl library but its not working properly.

--
With Warm Regards

Harish Mandowara

believed to be clean.