Freeradius + Mysql + PEAP Authentication

RAZAFIMBELO Faliharinohatra Rindra rindra at bbs.mg
Tue Jan 24 13:09:09 CET 2012

Hi all,

     I have configured a freeradius + mysql server and i would like to
use the PEAP authentication. I have tried the EAP-TTLS and it worked
fine, but when i have tested the PEAP authentication all my requests
were rejected by freeradius. I saw that both of PEAP and EAP-TTLS used
TLS and i thought that there was no need to make big configuration to
migrate from EAP-TTLS to PEAP. Can someone help me, please? I use
freeradius 2.1.10 and here is my eap.conf  configuration:

eap {
         default_eap_type = ttls

         timer_expire     = 60

         ignore_unknown_eap_types = no

         cisco_accounting_username_bug = no

         max_sessions = 4096

         md5 {
         }

         leap {
         }

         gtc {

             auth_type = PAP
         }

         tls {
             certdir = ${confdir}/certs
             cadir = ${confdir}/certs

             private_key_password = madaoil452
             private_key_file = ${certdir}/server.key

             certificate_file = ${certdir}/server.pem

             CA_file = ${cadir}/ca.pem

             dh_file = ${certdir}/dh
             random_file = /dev/urandom

             CA_path = ${cadir}