Freeradius + Mysql + PEAP Authentication

RAZAFIMBELO Faliharinohatra Rindra rindra at bbs.mg
Tue Jan 24 14:36:10 CET 2012

Sorry, I was wrong. I have sent the eap.conf for my eap-ttls
authentication. But in fact ,  i thought that i just needed to change
the default_eap_type to peap and that's all. I have configured an Access
Point to use radius authentication and i have tested the eap-ttls on my
linux machine (debian squeeze) and on a windows xp machine, and it
worked. Then when i changed the authentication to use peap, i got the
problem. I launched the server in debug mode ( freeradius -X ) and all
that i can see is that all my requests are rejected.