self-signed root CA

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 09:14:53 CET 2012

I wouldn't normally support them but in fact Microsoft have some very good documentation for EAP-TLS on the Windows platform. Granted, not very user friendly for finding it on their MSDN (which my phone spell-checker wants to change to madness ;) ) or knowledgebase pages...but that's what Google is for. OSX on the other hand....why oh why did they [Apple] do THAT for the Lion release?? :(

alan

--
This smartphone has free worldwide WiFi access using eduroam. Now. that IS smart.