Setting Acct-Interim-Interval for all users

Nataniel Klug listas.nata at cnett.com.br
Mon Jan 30 21:38:14 CET 2012

                Hello all,

                I recently went through a problem concerning
Acct-Interim-Interval that, for some reason, was not been set for some of my
clients. The result was catastrophic inside my network. Hopefully and been
helped by Fajar A. Nugraha (which I thank for the time spent) I was able to
identify the problem but I am not been able to solve the problem for good.

                Sometimes my Freeradius send information about a client from
radgroupreply and sometimes, for the same client, it send from radreply. The
problem is in this trick when it send from radreply it was not sending
Acct-Interim-Interval because it was not there. I am changing my software
(not freeradius) to update my SQL tables correctly but, to solve this
problem, I wish I could set a DEFAULT value for Acct-Interim-Update that
would work as a backup plan in cases like this.

                Is it possible to setup this parameter as a default for all
clients using my Radius?

--

Descrição: 111027-nata_at_cnett