Joining Active Directory Domain

Gilmour, Scott sgilmour at enterasys.com
Tue Jan 31 16:32:28 CET 2012

Hi,
I am following the FreeRadius Beginners Guide book on how to
join a domain.  I keep on getting this error when running the command.
root at FreeRadius:/etc# net ads join -U Administrator
Enter Administrator's password:
Using short domain name -- SQA
Joined 'FREERADIUS' to realm 'SQA.net'
[2012/01/31 10:21:29,  0] libads/kerberos.c:333(ads_kinit_password)
  kerberos_kinit_password FREERADIUS$@SQA.NET failed: Clock skew too great
No DNS domain configured for freeradius. Unable to perform DNS Update.
DNS update failed!
root at FreeRadius:/etc#

I have checked the clock, added the dns forward lookup zone to the AD Doman.
Add the AD Server to the resolv.conf and etc/hosts files.  I am able to ping both servers.
I am attempting to join my FreeRadius domain to my 2008 Server Active Directory Domain.
Thanks
Scott