Stuck on very basic freeradius setup

Tiago sytker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:20:32 CEST 2012

Hello Fajar,
Yes, I did, here is my users file:

teste Cleartext-Password := "teste"
miles           Cleartext-Password := "davis45"
                   Reply-Message = "Hello, %{User-Name}"

The only entry refering to users file is this when I run freeradius -X:
 Module: Linked to module rlm_files
 Module: Instantiating module "files" from file
/etc/freeradius/modules/files
  files {
 *       usersfile = "/etc/freeradius/users"*
        acctusersfile = "/etc/freeradius/acct_users"
        preproxy_usersfile = "/etc/freeradius/preproxy_users"
        compat = "no"
  }