How to Disable on Iphone and MAC OSX Clients use of Certificates

Nedi nedi at gmx.ch
Mon Jul 9 13:24:55 CEST 2012

Hi,
I use on Bufallo Router the Freeradius Server future and all works well  with Certificates, but sometimes after router reboot  some  clients can’t login in the Network if Certificate used.
If I disable the certificate check on windows I can login without Certificate  but on new Macbook and Iphone  I can’t disable  Certificate check.

Has anyone idea what I can do? and is this dangerous to communicate in Wlan without Certificate check activated?

Can the Wlan without use of Certificate easy be hacked?

Best Regards
Nedi

-