radlast output

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Jul 12 07:27:14 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Sergio Belkin <sebelk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan, thanks for your advice, always in this mailing list I was
> willing to learn and to admit when I have to fix something. Mail from
> Tamás it looked somewhat sarcastic and had nothing to do with the main
> subject.

If you're still interested in getting full NAS-Identifier, you should
store accounting data in sql table. Even if you don't want to manage
separate sql server (e.g. mysql), you can use something like sqlite to
store the data. Needs some effort (e.g. the module is not built by
default), but should be doable.

--
Fajar