Help needed configuring MAB on FreeRADIUS and Cisco switch

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 19:43:53 CEST 2012

If you get no output to screen then it doesn't matter if the RADIUS server config is wrong as you've got problem elsewhere. Ha e you checked your firewall on the server, I don't give answers to be randomly skipped over. To verify you can send radius requests from another computer..eg using radtest, eapol_test or JRADIUSSimulator etc

alan

--
This sma rtphone uses free WiFi around the world with eduroam, now that's what I call smart.