PEAP Password

Carl Pierre carl.e.pierre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:54:19 CEST 2012

My lack of understanding I think, is due in part because of a
wpa_supplicant-based client I am using with PEAP/EAP-GTC.

The client asks for a username and password, sets up the tunnel and then
challenges for a Password again for the GTC stuff.

FreeRADIUS rightfully ignores the first password, but I was not completely
sure if it was even noticed by anything.

Your response pretty much confirms that this is only a quirk of the client
in question.